Monday, May 27, 2013

Two weeks

We're at essentially two weeks since I went to writing full time. In that time, I got an office in the aparment (hurray for my husband Adam!), I attended an event as an author (there were a lot of authors there, and it wasn't a reading event or anything, but I was there as a writer, you know?), met people there who I'm now going to talk with about writing careers and how they come about. I've written about twenty thousand words (with time off for vacation to Disneyland) and organized the office (three times) and edited 85 pages of a novel and read three books and spent more time with the husband than has normally been the case. So all in all, it's going pretty damn well so far. Fingers are crossed that the good news will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment